Missing Screw Missing Screw

Unique art style, and the story was pretty funny, the voice acting was probably the funniest part, I say keep doing what you're doing, it's a little choppy but it doesn't really bother me

BadCookieDough responds:

Thanks for your feedback! Now that you mentioned it we had a lite discussion about the choppiness and we decided to reduce it a little in upcoming vid! :D

Xbox scorpio vs Xbox ONE S Xbox scorpio vs Xbox ONE S

Definitely a unique art style, which i enjoy, decent story and voice acting, and all around a well made video

storytellerYT responds:

how to make babies (meme??) how to make babies (meme??)

I enjoy the art style and all, it syncs well with the audio too, and I'm hoping I'll be able to find original audio on your channel. Real funny, keep it up man.

Makoto Niijima Is Best Girl Makoto Niijima Is Best Girl

Nice samples, but if you intended this as a loop I'd recommend not having it fade at the end, or if you intended this as just regular music seriously add some kind of change.

KingSandy responds:

Shitposting music

Nothing Can Hold Us Down (Acoustic Mix) Nothing Can Hold Us Down (Acoustic Mix)

Nice touch with the strings

Mute Mute

I really like this! I'm not really a hiphop kind of guy, but I can really get down to this. It holds on to an idea for the whole song, and there's even growth, there's movement. It's beautiful. I would suggest however to sidechain and maybe use a different kick, it doesn't add much push to the song, but other than that, great job!

Lunar-Luxury responds:

thanks for the kind words and advice. :)